Colombia Government Scholarships 2021 Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Colombia Government Scholarships 2021.The sai
Colombia Government Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Colombia Government Scholarships 2021.The said Scholarship is Partially Funded to obtain Masters , PhD , Postgraduate degree from from top universities in Colombia. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
Details regarding Colombia Government Scholarships 2021
- Country Name: Colombia
- Program: Masters , PhD , Postgraduate
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline:20 December 2021
Colombia Government Scholarships 2021Benefits
The Colombia Government Scholarships will cover all the Expenses. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship as the Details are given below:
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition: 100% coverage of All Tuition Fees.
- Stipend for Books and Materials: Grant of $401.321 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
Required Documents for Colombia Scholarships 2021
- Likewise, Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Further, Score regarding Spanish Language Profiency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Similarly, A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Also, Summary of online application to this call
Eligibility Criteria for Colombia Government Scholarship 2021
To Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship. You Must Meet the Eligibility Criteria given below:
- You must be Foreign Citizens
- You should not be over 50 years old
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it is equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship
- You should submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- You must submit up to 3 letters of admission.
How to apply for Colombia Government Scholarships 2021
Deadline for Colombia Government Scholarships 2021
The deadline for the submission of Colombia Government Scholarship 2021 is