Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021 Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2021 .The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Bachelor, Masters, PhD from top universities in Germany. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
Monthly expenses, Some part of Tuition Fee, medical insurance, Travel subsidies, and Family Allowance are also part of this Friedrich scholarship in Germany. Friedrich Scholarship is funded by DAAD to get Diploma, Bachelor Degree Programs & Master Degree Programs, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Students with Any Subject discipline in the previous degrees can apply for this German Scholarship.
Details regarding Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021
- Country Name:Germany
- Sponsored By: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Program:Bachelor , Master , Doctoral
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline:30 Nov 2021/31 May 2022
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- International students will receive a monthly base amount of EUR 744
- Medical health insurance will be given: the cost is €71.
- Flat-rate study fee of €300 euros
- Family allowance of €155 euros per month.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2021 Requirements
Foundation will check the following abilities in students.
- The personality of a human
- Political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Team orientation
- Critical ability
How to apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021
Deadline for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021
The last date to apply for Friedrich Ebert Scholarships 2021 is 30 Nov 2021/31 May 2022.