Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021[Fully Funded].The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Bachelors,Masters, P.h.d,Post Doctoral Degree from top ranked universities. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. All the Expenses will be covered by the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship.IsDB Scholarship 2021 offers all Academic Fields/Majors for all Levels.
Details Regarding Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021
- Level of Study:Bachelors,Masters, P.h.d,Post Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Deadline: 28th February 2021
Islamic Development Bank Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Treatment
- Air Tickets
- Thesis Preparation Allowances
- Other Allowances
Eligibility criteria for Islamic Development Bank Scholarships 2021
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have PhD degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
How to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Islamic Development Bank Scholarships2021
The deadline for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is 28th February 2021.