KAIST University Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2021 .The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Master’s,PhD, Master’s Leading to Ph.D degree from KAIST University South Korea. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship is a gateway for international students to advance science and technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship. The KAIST scholarship program is for those who exhibit creativity, welcome challenges, and are in possession of a caring mind in creating knowledge and then transforming that knowledge into positive innovations that could benefit the entire world. KAIST invited all the international students who are tilted towards serving humanity through their talent and motivation as well as from their learned skills and knowledge.
Details regarding KAIST University Scholarship 20211
- University Name:Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Country Name: South Korea
- Program: Master’s,PhD, Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline:August 26th – September 23rd, 2021
KAIST University Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- The full will be covered that is for MS students the fee of 4 semesters will be exempted and for PhD students, the fee for 8 semesters will be exempted.
- A monthly stipend of 350,000 KRW will be given to MS students.
- A monthly stipend of 400,00 KRW will be given to PhD students.
- Medical Insurance will be covered.
- For research assignments, the scholarship holders will be provided with extra stipends or supplementary grants.
Available Fields of Study at KAIST University Scholarship 2021
Peking University offers the following courses/companies for a master’s program to study on a Chinese scholarship.
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
Eligibility Criteria for KAIST University Scholarship 2021
- The applicant must be an international student and not a citizen of Korea.
- For a master’s degree program the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or expect to have a bachelor’s degree at the time of enrollment.
- For PhD degree, the applicant must have a master’s degree or expect to have a master’s degree at the time of enrollment in KAIST.
- Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree (4 years of bachelor’s).
- If the applicant is of Korean ethnicity regardless of the birth of place; he/she must have received all his/her education outside Korea or neither of the applicant’s parents is a citizen of Korea. If the applicant fulfills any one requirement from these two he/she is eligible.
Required Documents for KAIST University Scholarship 2021
- A secondary copy of the national identity card.
- Scanned copies of your parent’s national identity card.
- Certificate of family registration that shows your relationship with your parents.
- Certificates of your degrees.
- If the degree is yet incomplete, certificate of the official letter of expected graduation.
- English proficiency report taken within two years (Starting from September 24) IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT 83/PBT 560), (BT 220), TOEIC (720), TEPS (599).
- Two recommendation letters from your academic advisors.
- In case you have employed the recommendation letters from your employer.
- A CV
- Honors, awards, and employment proofs.
- All documents must be either in Korean or English.
How to apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2021
- The application for admission will be submitted online.
- The applicant has to apply for admission on a regular basis and if the applicant meets the requirement for the scholarship, the application will be automatically be considered for KAIST Scholarships 2022.
- The applicant has to pay the application fee in order to apply for admission.
- The printout of the online application must also be sent to the KAIST office address in hard form.
Deadline for Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships 2021
The last date to apply for the said scholarship is:-
- KAIST Scholarship Online Application: August 26th – September 23rd, 2021.
- Application Material Submission Deadline: September 30th, 2021