King Fahd Scholarship 2022 Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for King Fahd Scholarship 2022.The said Scholarship is Fully
King Fahd Scholarship 2022
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for King Fahd Scholarship 2022.The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate, MBA from King Fahd University, Saudi Arabia. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
King Fahd University is Recognised as a world-class Prestigious University. You don’t Need IELTS/TOEFL for Online Applications to Submit. King Fahd was a King of Saudi Arabia and regarded as one of the Famous Kings of Saudi Arabia.
All the International Students, as well as Local Saudi Residents, are welcome to apply for this Prestigious KFUPM Full Scholarship Program. Please Note that Female Students can also apply for the King Fahd Scholarship. King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for the King Fahd University Scholarship.
No Application Fee Charged by the University. The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is open Twice a Year. Students Now can apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & PhD. Admissions. You can apply Twice if You are not selected in the First Session.
Details regarding King Fahd Scholarship 2022
- Country Name: Saudi Arabia
- University Name: King Fahd University
- Program: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate, MBA
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 21st September 2021
King Fahd Scholarship 2022 Benefits
King Fahd Offers a Full Scholarship to Study in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Available Fields of study at King Fahd Scholarship 2022
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offering diverse Fields options for MS, PhD, and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
Eligibility Criteria for Stanford University Scholarships 2021
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For PhD. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
Required Documents for King Fahd Scholarship 2022
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees are submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
How to apply for King Fahd Scholarships 2022
Deadline for King Fahd Scholarship 2021
The King Fahd Scholarships 2021 deadline is 21st September 2021. And for Submitting Recommendation Letters the Last Date is 28th Sept 2021.