MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021[Fully Funded].The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Bachelor, Masters, Phd degree from top universities in Japan. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
The Japanese MEXT Scholarship is open to all the participants from Asia, Pacific, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa who have diplomatic relations with Japan. All the Japanese Universities are participating in the MEXT Scholarship and all Fields of Study Available in Japanese Universities. Knowledge of the Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory.
Details regarding MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021
- Country Name: Japan
- Scholarship Name:MEXT Scholarship (Japan Government Scholarship)
- Program: Bachelor, Masters, Phd
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline:Varies Embassy to Embassy
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 Benefits
- Allowances: Monthly Stipend Allowance, Preparatory Allowance (2021 Rate)
- Education Fees: Fees for the Entrance Examination, Tuition Fee at Universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Traveling Expenses: Transportation to Japan: MEXT will cover your Round Airfare Travel Expenses from your Country to Japan. The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- Accommodations: Residence halls for international students provided by universities
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships 2021
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
- The First Screening must be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of which the applicant chooses the nationality.
- Applicants, in principle, must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of School education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Language: Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
Available fields of study at MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021
- Japanese Government offers all types of Study Options available in all Japanese Universities from Social Science to Engineering, Medical to Health, Arts, Humanities Etc. There are No Academic Fields Restrictions.
How to apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021
Deadline for MEXT Scholarship 2021
The last date to apply for Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 is Varies Embassy to Embassy.