Turkish Government Scholarship 2022 Turkey Success Scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 will be open for applications from international student
Turkish Government Scholarship 2022
Turkey Success Scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 will be open for applications from international students from October 2021, and the last date to submit an online application for Success Scholarship will be November 30, 2021.
Turkish higher educational institutions, as most people are aware, provide a world-class education at bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. The faculties impart experience and knowledge through state-of-the-art teaching methods. The Turkish government is offering scholarships to international students via its ‘Turkiye Scholarships program. This way the international students will be able to gain knowledge, learn new perspectives, and earn a degree while staying in Turkey.
The applications are invited for the Turkish Government Success Scholarship 2022. The Turkey Burslari Scholarship has opened its applications in October 2021. The Turkish success Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Turkey. The Scholarship is open to all the participants from all around the world of any nationality. This Scholarship will be available for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree programs. A comprehensive and unique scholarship program to study in Turkey.
Now the Turkey Government announced the Turkish Government Success Scholarships 2022-2023. The student can apply for these Scholarship in Turkey. These Turkey Burslari scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. The give per month stipend. The candidates have any nationality and any academic field are eligible to apply for scholarship around all over the world. The scholarship offering the Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree programs. These scholarship duration is 1 year and 4 year.
Details regarding Turkish Government Scholarship 2022
- Country Name: Turkey
- Program: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline:31th November 2021
Turkish Government Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- Monthly Stipend: Bachelor’s: 450 TL per month
- Monthly Stipend: Master’s: 600 TL per month
- Monthly Stipend: Ph.D.: 900 TL per month
- Free Accommodation
- Flight Tickets
- Health insurance
- Turkish language course
Required Documents for Turkish Government Scholarships 2022
- Copy of a valid ID or Passport (Mandatory).
- Student certificate with signature and seal received from registrar’s office after October 1, 2021 (Mandatory)
- Transcript with signature and seal received from registrar’s office after October 1, 2021 (Mandatory).
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Success Scholarships 2022
- Open to all nationalities.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree program, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.
How to apply for Turkish Scholarship 2022
Deadline for Turkiuye Burslari Scholarships 2022
The this deadline is 31th November 2021.