University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2021.The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Masters, PhD from University of Oxford. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
The aim of the Rhodes Scholarship is to bring young people from around the world to undertake full-time Postgraduate Scholarships UK at the University of Oxford, (ranked first internationally in the Times Higher Education Rankings. Oxford University has all fields and courses available and Mostly covered by Rhodes.
The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Program. There is No Application Fee for the Rhodes Scholarship 2021. This is a completely Free Scholarship. A UK Scholarship will change your life. Now the Rhodes Scholarships are fully global. The Full Detailed Information about the Rhodes Scholarship for International Students is given below.
Details regarding Rhodes Scholarship 20211
- Country Name:UK
- University Name: University of Oxford
- Program: Masters, PhD
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Rhodes Scholarship 2021 Benefits
Rhodes is a Fully Funded all expenses covered Program for International Students to Study in the UK at the Most Prestigious University of Oxford. The Following Expenses will be covered by Rhodes.
- All University and College Fees
- the University Application Fee
- Living Stipend (£15,900 Per Annum) (For Living & Accommodation Expenses)
- Two Economy class Airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- Study Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- On Arrival in Oxford, Scholars Receive a Settling in Allowance (£225)
Eligible Countries for University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarship 2021
- AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Oxford Rhodes Scholarship 2021
- The broad eligibility criteria of the Scholarship; definitive eligibility criteria are listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document for your country/region.
- You Must have Completed your Bachelor’s Degree.
- you can select Your Country & Read the Detailed information and Eligibility Criteria. SELECT YOUR COUNTRY HERE
How to apply for University of Oxford Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Rhodes Scholarship 2021
The Rhodes scholarship deadline varies from one country to another.